Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
How does active time work in StepsApp?
The active time it is recorded thanks to the motion sensor that detects only your real moving time and distance.
When you go for a run, most of the time you’ll get the exact distance.
Sometimes, the time displayed can be 10-20% more or less. It can take about 5 minutes until the time is updated and displayed correctly.
If the count does not seem right to you, restarting your iPhone might help fixing this problem: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201559
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?