Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
How do I hide the Lock Screen Widget?
Have you tried one of our practical Lock Screen Widgets yet? Have your steps at a glance without unlocking your phone and keep on moving with us!
We've set the lock screen widgets as sensitive data, so will not reveal information if the device is locked.
This can be adjusted following these steps:
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Tap on “Face ID & Passcode”
- Allow access for Lock Screen Widgets
(By default the widget is not hidden, it always shows even if the device is locked, but we support hiding it).
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?