Health Metrics & Goals
Data & Steps
How to connect any smart watch to StepsApp
Would you like to know if your third party device is compatible with StepsApp?
Find here a list of different wearables and learn how to connect them through Apple Health.
Step 1: How to go in sync with Apple Health
- Open StepsApp
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Apple Health
- Enable Sync
Step 2: Set up your third party device
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?
- Why do I have limited access to new Pro Feature, even though I bought a one-time purchase for StepsApp Pro?
- Which Workouts Features are PRO?