Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
How often does the watch update my steps?
If you are wondering if the step count on your Apple Watch is always up to date, the answer is yes!
The complications are updated every 15 minutes, and cannot be updated more frequently due to the system.
The main watch app is always live and the app is updated in the background every hour.
When you reach a goal, you will receive a notification that will surely motivate you to walk further!
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?