Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
Does StepsApp have a wheelchair mode?
You can use StepsApp on a Wheelchair Mode that will record pushes by following these steps:
- Open StepsApp
- Go to “Settings”
- Tap on “Apple Watch”
- Scroll down and enable “Wheelchair Mode"
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?