Health Metrics & Goals
Data & Steps
How can I restore my purchase?
You can restore your purchase of StepsApp by following these steps:
- Open StepsApp
- Go to "Settings"
- Tap on "Try free now" on the purchase view of StepsApp Pro
- Tap on “restore" (up right corner)
If you are having issues restoring your purchase, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will offer further detailed support.
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?
- Why do I have limited access to new Pro Feature, even though I bought a one-time purchase for StepsApp Pro?
- Which Workouts Features are PRO?