Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
How do widgets update?
Wondering how often the widgets update in the background?
The widget usually updates itself once you close the main app.
If you don't open the app, all widgets will be updated at least once every hour.
The “Today Widgets” are updated in the background every 15 minutes, therefore, the data it contains is 100% up-to-date.
The Lock Screen Widget updates every 10 minutes. It may vary a bit, depends on what the OS allows.
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?