Health Metrics & Goals
Data & Steps
How much battery does StepsApp use?
In general, StepsApp should need little battery because it uses neither GPS nor any other mobile data.
If you wish to take a look and check how much battery the app actually uses, please follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Scroll down to "Battery"
- Tap on “StepsApp”
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?
- Why do I have limited access to new Pro Feature, even though I bought a one-time purchase for StepsApp Pro?
- Which Workouts Features are PRO?