Health Metrics & Goals
Data & Steps
How do I connect my Garmin to StepsApp?
Garmin Connect doesn't read data from Apple Health and can't receive any data from Apple Watches, the data sent to Apple Health depends on what options are enabled in Health and what types of data are supported by the connected Garmin device.
If you enable the Sharing option, Apple Health can receive different kind of data from Garmin Connect, find here more informations: https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=lK5FPB9iPF5PXFkIpFlFPA
To enable the Sharing option to send the data from Garmin Connect to Apple Health, follow these steps:
- Open Apple Health
- Tap on your Profile Picture (top right corner).
- Tap on Apps
- Tap on StepsApp
- Enable All Categories
Once the Sharing option is enabled, the Health app will only display previously recorded data from up to two weeks prior.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further informations!
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?
- Why do I have limited access to new Pro Feature, even though I bought a one-time purchase for StepsApp Pro?
- Which Workouts Features are PRO?