Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
How does StepsApp calculate burned calories?
If you are asking yourself how StepsApp calculates your burned calories, know that the amount of calories you burn depends on your body weight, size, age, sex and - most importantly - the distance you cover.
The same amount of steps might result in different calorie values depending on your activity. Why? Your step length is usually longer when running than when you are simply strolling around in the city.
This way you cover a much greater distance with the same number of steps – which in return results in a much higher calories-burned value.
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?