Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
How do I transfer my data?
You have two possibilities to update your steps and other records with StepsApp Pro:
- Keeping StepsApp in sync with Apple Health and your Apple Watch (this is particularly useful for users with an Apple Watch or a Third Party Watch)
- Importing your data, updating your steps with the motion sensor of your phone and deactivating the sync mode.
In both cases the steps are being counted live.
How to change the sync mode:
- Open StepsApp
- Go to “Settings”
- Tap on “Apple Health”
- Turn “Activities Sync” Off or On if you have a watch or other additional devices (such as a Garmin watch).
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?