Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
As you may know, the iPad has no motion sensor, therefore it is not possible to use StepsApp with the iPad, but only with the iPhone and Apple Watch.
If you want to share and analyse data with the iPad, we can advise you to export your data from the StepsApp settings and view it as an Excel sheet on other devices as well.
You can follow these steps:
- Open StepsApp
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Export Data
- Save it in a safe place and open it on your iPad to analyse it
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?