Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
How do I add StepsApp as a complication on my watch?
If you want to have your steps at a glance, add StepsApp as a complication on your watch by following these steps:
- Hard press on the display for e.g your Modular Face
- Tap on the "Customise" button
- Tap on the complication you want to change
- Use the Digital Crown to find StepsApp in the list.
- Confirm by pressing the Digital Crown again
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?