Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
How does StepsApp count floors?
Not only steps, StepsApp counts also floors!
You get floors/flights of stairs with a simple tap on the big circle – to return to your steps count, tap again on the circle.
StepsApp only ascending stairs.The floors / flights of stairs displayed in StepsApp are the same as displayed in Apple Health. One floor/flight of stairs is counted as about 10 feet (3 meters) of elevation gain. That’s approximately 16 steps.
Please check the following setting:
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Go to "Privacy"
- Tap on "Health"
- Tap on “StepsApp”
- Enable "Flights Climbed
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?