Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
What is the Insights page?
Insights is divided into My day, Streaks, Trends, Average day, Totals and Records. In each of these independent statistics you can switch between Steps, Calories, Distance, Duration and Floors. For Trends, Average Week and Records you can also display details. So you really have a comprehensive tool in StepsApp to evaluate your steps down to the smallest detail.
To open Insights, follow these steps:
- Open StepsApp
- Go to “Results”
- Switch between Insights and Awards
If you want to know more about Insights, take a look at this detailed blog post: https://steps.app/en/blog/tech/how-do-the-insights-in-stepsapp-work
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?