Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
What’s the difference between Apple Sync and Import?
StepsApp allows you to reliably sync your data with Apple Health (to merge steps counted with an Apple Watch or a Third Party Watch - e.g. : Garmin).
In general your iPhone and your Apple Watch each track your steps independently, but if you want the steps to be combined, you have to enable Apple Health Sync.
Apple Sync: when enabling the Apple Health Sync the steps are continuously updated and merged throughout the day.
Import: when importing the data, the steps are imported only once.
You can import your previously tracked steps, distance etc. from Apple Health to visualise and analyse them with our powerful charts, identify trends, and to better set your goals.
If you choose to go in full sync, StepsApp also shows the steps that you track with your Apple Watch or other devices.
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?