Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
How do I turn on the heart rate on my watch?
If you wish to see the heart rate on the complication of your watch, know that you can turn it on by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to "Health"
- Tap on "Apps"
- Tap on "StepsApp"
- Tap on "Heart Rate", then turn on Heart Rate
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?