Health Metrics & Goals
Data & Steps
Why is there already data in StepsApp when i first install it?
When newly installing StepsApp on your device, we get 7 days of data from the built-in pedometer of your iPhone. The data comes then directly from the phone to our app.
You can get rid of the data by resetting phone, but we do not advise to do this.
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?
- Why do I have limited access to new Pro Feature, even though I bought a one-time purchase for StepsApp Pro?
- Which Workouts Features are PRO?