Health Metrics & Goals
Data & Steps
How do I make sure that StepsApp counts steps in the background?
With StepsApp is really easy to count steps, just put your phone in your pocket and walk!
To make sure that the app counts your steps also when the app is not open, activate the background refresh on your device by following these steps:
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap on “StepsApp”
- Activate “Background Refresh”
- Go back in the Settings of your iPhone
- Go to “Battery”
- Deactivate “Low Power Mode”
With this setup, all of your activities are reliably recorded.
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?
- Why do I have limited access to new Pro Feature, even though I bought a one-time purchase for StepsApp Pro?