Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
How do I restore my steps?
If you are trying to retrieve your steps data, because you changed your phone or because you installed the app anew, check if those are correctly saved in Apple Health first.
If so, try to go in sync and import the data again in StepsApp.
How to go in sync:
- Open StepsApp
- Go to "Settings"
- Tap on "Apple Health"
- Turn On Apple Health Sync or Re-sync again
Find here a video about how to recover steps data: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCTHToivXJQ
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?