I want to restore lost data or make a backup
If you have a backup of your old iPhone (iCloud or iTunes), you can restore your phone's entire data from there.
How to restore an existing backup
How to create a backup
Otherwise, you can also recover your data from Apple Health
- Please open StepsApp
- Go to Settings
- Tap on "Recover Data"
- You will maybe be prompted by Apple Health to allow access.
- Please allow full access by making sure that all switches are enabled.
- Your correct steps data will then be imported from Apple Health.
Troubles with Apple Health import?
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and go to "Privacy"
- Make sure that all switches are enabled
- Start StepsApp.
- Open StepsApp Settings (the gear button in the upper left corner) and recover your data again.