- StepsApp now also speaks Ukrainian, Polish, and Hindi.
- You can now add your own photo, when you share your progress.
- We added the option to also get an update about your weekly progress in the mid of the week.
- The StepsApp Blog can now be accessed directly from within the app.
- Release notes are also available right within the app, so you always know what's new and hot.
- Steps should now also run faster and more reliable.
- Support for iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max.
- Support for Apple Watch Series 4.
- New complications for Infograph and Infograph Modular watch faces.
- Start workouts directly from your Siri watch face.
- Control workouts with Siri voice commands.
APPLE HEALTH & WORKOUTS
- Workout GPS routes and heart rate info are now stored in Apple Health and can be viewed in the Activity app.
- Apple Health import now works more reliably.
- More bug fixes and improvements.