Data & Steps
Health Metrics & Goals
How do I connect my Garmin to StepsApp?
Unfortunately Garmin Connect doesn't read data from Apple Health, but you can use other apps to accomplish that. The steps from your Fitbit are then imported from Apple Health to StepsApp.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get the right instructions to follow in order to connect Fitbit to your device.
- Which extra features are included in the Pro version?
- How can I restore my purchase?
- How do I request a refund?
- What should I do if StepsApp does not count steps?
- How does StepsApp count my steps?
- Can I use StepsApp on iPad?
- What should I do if my watch does not count steps?
- What do I have to do in order not to lose my data when changing phone?
- How do I connect my Fitbit to StepsApp?